Readers and Writers Festival

It's nearing the end of autumn and I've had my first few fires of the year, bought a winter coat, pulled out my faux-fur stole from the back of the wardrobe and have started leafing through recipe books for hearty meal ideas.  I genuinely love winter (right up to the point when the unending rain starts to get to me) and one of my winter highlights is festival season.  So far I have been to a couple of things at the Readers and Writers Festival, which was particularly good this year.  Auckland City was humming and it felt like there was a lot more community support than usual.  Even the latest installation in the lightboxes by the post office was selected with the festival in mind.  This piece is from a series by Andrea Wilkinson entitled Living Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...