Shower Curtains

Last year when I was in New York I gasped when I walked into the bathroom of the apartment we had rented.  I had fallen in love with our temp landlady's shower curtain.  It had undulated frills of sea foam green and eggshell blue and was irresistibly girly.  I later splurged on a plain white version at Urban Outfitters, which I am quite besotted with.  The fabric is so soft and serene, and with a plain shower curtain hooked behind it as a liner, it's still very practical. 
Shower curtains are a design feature that is oft forgotten or overlooked, which is disappointing as it's a very easy way to add some character to a room which generally is small on space.  The range of designs on offer locally is sadly lacking, so I wouldn't hesitate to spend some time looking online to find the perfect shower curtain.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...