Auckland Art & Craft Fair


Yesterday I was oh so proud of myself for having self-restraint.  I walked away from the Auckland Art & Craft Fair having only bought a fudgsicle NiceBlock, a few back issues of Frankie magazine, and the sweetest little pirate cat print, which will look amazing once framed in white.  This morning however, I have woken up with the burden of non-buyers remorse and have been wandering around the house looking at the bare spots where that pretty print or throw pillow I saw yesterday should now sit.  I am sure that there are dozens, if not hundreds of Aucklanders who are feeling the same pangs this morning, so hopefully next year the fair will go for two days instead of a single afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...