Outings

Bloggers everywhere will nod in agreement when I say that when you have the most to write about, you haven't the time to write.  And as is only right, I've been too busy enjoying my life to bother digitally capturing it.  So I haven't many photos to back up my stories at present but nice meals have been cooked, gardening has been done, exciting trips have been planned, house renovations have happened and there have been outings a-plenty.

My two favourite dining experiences of late have been at Ponsonby restauarnt MooChowChow and at the waterfront's Library Bar.  At MooChowChow the service is plentiful, the cocktails are tempting, the decor and atmosphere is clean but comforting.  Most importantly the food is good.  Well balanced thai food that is beautifully presented.

Library Bar is the bar I have been waiting for.  Comfy old couches and stacks of books and unobtrusive live indie lounge music.  The wine list was a bit average, but the tapas were delicious.  Oh yes, I will be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...